Wildlife and Fisheries Department Jobs are announced for eligible candidates as per the advertisement published in the daily Ausaf Newspaper dated June 03, 2022, for locations Mangla, Mirpur, Muzaffarabad, and Rawalakot, Azad Kashmir Pakistan.
Desirous candidates can apply before the closing date which is around June 17, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. This management and government job is temporary.
|Posted on:||June 03, 2022|
|Location:||Muzaffarabad, AJK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | BCS|
|Last Date:||June 17, 2022|
|Company:||Wildlife and Fisheries Department|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Wildlife and Fisheries Department announced the vacant post which includes Lab Assistant, Mali, Watcher, Driver, Khakrob, and Chowkidar.
Wildlife and Fisheries Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- The age limit for such applicants is 18-40 years.
- An individual having BSC Zoology/ Middle educational background will be preferred.
- Candidates must possess the PSV driving License.
- Mali and Khakrob should be literate.
- The applicant must be a domicile holder of Azad Kashmir AJK.
- Lab Assistant
How To Apply For Wildlife and Fisheries Department Jobs?
- Interested candidates send their application along with CNIC, domicile, and educational certificate within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- The decision of the Department Selection Committee will be final. Only the selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
- The relaxation of age will be given to applicants as per government rules. Moreover, only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply.
- Moreover, an individual will be shortlisted on a merit-based.
- Application received after the due date will not be acceptable by the department. Furthermore, preference will be given to qualified and eligible candidates.
- Lastly, a candidate can be disqualified at any stage of the selection process due to providing false information.
Naib Nazim Wildlife and Fisheries Muzaffarabad. Office Naib Nazim Wildlife and Fisheries Chehla Bandi Muzaffarabad.
Read Official Announcement: