Population Welfare Department is looking for dynamic candidates for the vacant post as per the job advertisement OF Population Welfare Department PWD Jobs published in Daily Jang Newspaper dated July 09, 2022, in Quetta, Balochistan Pakistan.
Interested individuals can apply before the closing date which is around July 25, 2022, or see exact from the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for those who are looking for a job.
|Posted on:||9 July 2022|
|Location:||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermideate | Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||July 25, 2022|
|Company:||Population Welfare Department|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Pakistan Welfare Department announced the vacant post which includes Stenographer, Technician, Female Welfare Counselor, Trainer, Female Welfare Worker, Statistical Assistant, Female Nurse, Projectionist, Accountant, Operation Theater Nurse, Supervisor, and Nurse.
Population Welfare Department PWD Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have Matric/Intermediate/DAE/BA/Bachelor educational certificates.
- Males/Females are encouraged to apply for the above vacant post.
- Moreover, 02 years of experience in the driving field is also required.
- People with unique requirements are encouraged to apply.
Population Welfare Department PWD Vacant Positions:
- Statistical Assistant
- Female Nurse
- Operation Theater Nurse
- Family Welfare Counselor
- Family Welfare Worker
How To Apply For Population Welfare Department PWD Jobs 2022?
- Desirous individuals send their application along with all necessary and required documents within 20 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Applicants must visit the official website of the Pakistan Welfare Department for further details about the job.
- Selected applicants will be called for an interview by the Authority. Moreover, Form B/ Old NIC is not acceptable.
- Applicants bring their original certificates at the time of the interview.
- Pakistan Welfare Department has reserved the right to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- Recruitment and Hiring of applicants will be made only on a merit basis.
- If the candidate provides any incorrect information, then the department has the authority to take legal action against the person.
- A person is not allowed to carry their Mobile phones and calculators during interviews or tests.
Director-General Sobai Daftar Welfare Department Balochistan Government.Maghribi Bypass Bilmuqabil Jinnah TB Syntorium Bruri Road, Quetta.
Read Official Announcement: