The Latest PNCA National Heritage And Culture Division Jobs are announced for hopeful candidates who are looking for jobs for themselves. The advertisement is given in the daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper which is posted on 20 September 2022. This is such a big opportunity to get these jobs at hand. The location of the jobs is in Islamabad, Pakistan.
|Posted on:||September 21, 2022|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelors|
|Last Date:||October 05, 2022|
|Company:||National Heritage and Culture Division|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The eligibility requirements for these jobs are Primary, Matric, Intermediate, and Graduate. The positions announced for the jobs are Marketing Officer, Care Taker, Stenotypist, Urdu Typist, Driver, Dispatch Rider, Mali, and Sweeper. The last date for the application submission is 02 October 2022 as per the paper advertisement.
Vacancies in PNCA National Heritage and Culture Division:
- Marketing Officer (BS-16)
- Care Taker (BS-16)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Urdu Typist(BS-08)
- Driver (BS-05)
- Dispatch rider (BS-05)
- Mali (BS-01)
How To Apply For PNCA National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022 Islamabad?
- Candidates will send the CV and applications with the attested documents such as all educational and experience certificates and professional certificates.
- Government servants will send the application through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Applications after the closing date will not be considered.
Read the Official Advertisement
Read Official Announcement: