Pakistan Army Mujahid Force Job 2022 announced the vacant positions as per an advertisement published in the daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper dated May 31, 2022, for location Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. This government and Army job are permanent and full-time.
Interested candidates can be applied on June 15, 2022, or as per the closing date in the newspaper ad. This is the best opportunity for those who want to get a job Pakistan Army.
|Posted on:||June 1, 2022|
|Location:||Bhimber, Azad Kashmir Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary to Matric|
|Last Date:||June 23, 2022|
|Job Type:||Government / Private|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Pakistan Army Mujahid Force is looking for eligible, dynamic, and competent candidates for the vacant post which includes Sipahi (General Duty), Sanitary Worker, Driver, Clerk, and Cook (Unit).
Pakistan Army Mujahid Force Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates who apply for Sipahi (General Duty), Sanitary Worker, and Cook must hold Matric, Primary, and Middle certificates.
- The age limit for such candidates is 18-30 years. The 6’5″ inches height is compulsory for desirous applicants.
- Furthermore, a driving license is compulsory for drivers.
- The cook must be an expert in their work.
- The minimum height for such candidates who apply for both posts is 5’4″ inches.
Vacant Positions At Pakistan Army Mujahid Force Jobs 2022:
How To Apply For Pakistan Army Mujahid Force?
- Interested candidates submit their application along with a copy of CNIC, educational certificate, domicile, a copy of the driving license, a copy of father’s CNIC, and an attested copy of passport size photographs within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Moreover, a candidate can be disqualified at any stage of the selection process due to providing false information and fake documents. Applications received thereafter, in any form, will not be entertained.
- Furthermore, if the application is approved or recommended by anyone then this application will be rejected without assigning any reason. In addition, the application will be processed in confidence.
- Candidates who are discharged/released from any government service on disciplinary grounds are ineligible to apply. Moreover, candidates who a court convicts of law for an offense involving moral turpitude are also ineligible to apply for vacant positions.
GSO2 (Training) Mujahid Regiment Center Bhimber Azad Kashmir.
Read Official Announcement: