Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiative invites the application for the Ministry of Planning Development Jobs as per the advertisement published in the daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on 2 May 2022 in Islamabad Pakistan.
Desirous candidates can be applied before the closing date till 15 May 2022 or as per the advertisement. All the information about the latest government and private jobs is available on Roziday.
|Posted on:||May 2, 2022|
|Education:||Matric To Master|
|Last Date:||May 15, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiative|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiative announced the vacant posts including Research Associate are available for the dynamic candidates. Information Technology, Urban Planning & Housing, Project Management & Procurement, Public Policy, and Governance, Communication and Transport, Water Resources and Hydrology, Development Communication/ Digital Communication, and Financial Analysis/Economic Appraisal/ Development Economics are the field area of the Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiative.
Subscribe via Email for Latest Jobs Updates(Please Cheak Your Inbox For Daily New Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Planning Development Jobs:
- Candidates must hold Ph.D. or Master/ Professional degree from a reputable foreign and local university in the field.
- 18-30 years of age is compulsory for the interested candidates.
- Preferably, 1-year relevant professional experience at the doctoral level. Moreover, excellent personal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Information Technology
- Urban Planning & Housing
- Project Management & Procurement
- Public Policy, and Governance
- Communication and Transport
- Water Resources and Hydrology
- Development Communication/ Digital Communication
- Financial Analysis/Economic Appraisal/ Development Economics.
How To Apply For Ministry of Planning Development Jobs?
- Interested individuals may send their applications, detailed CV along with a copy of CNIC and one recent passport size photograph within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview for the vacant position.
- The individual will ensure that percentage certificates of all degrees, are issued by the competent authority at the time of the Interview.
Project Director Capacity Building and Institutional Strengthening Room No.608, Block-P, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Read Official Announcement: