Military Lands and Cantonment Department, Pakistan Army, Ministry of Defence invited the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in Daily Dawn Newspaper dated 09 June 2022 in Rawalpindi, Punjab Pakistan.
Desirous candidates can apply before the closing date which is around June 22, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. This vacant post is on regular basis and selected candidates will be appointed for the year under the rules.
|Posted on:||June 9, 2022|
|Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||June 14, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Defence|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant Post including Medical Officer announced in Military Land & Cantonment Department, Pakistan Army, Ministry of Defence.
Military Lands and Cantonment Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- A person with MBBS from HEC recognized university educational background will be preferred.
- In addition, 01-year house job and registration with PM&DC are compulsory for candidates.
- The age limit for candidates is 21-30 years with 05 years of general age relaxation is admissible under the rules.
- Males/females are both encouraged to apply for the post.
Military Lands and Cantonment Department Vacant Positions:
- Medical Officer
How To Apply For Military Lands and Cantonment Department Jobs 2022?
- Desirous candidates should apply through the career portal at careers.mic.gov.pk within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Military Land & Cantonment Deptt, Ministry of Defence reserve the right to postpone or cancel the process of selection at any stage without assigning a reason. Only the candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria may apply.
- Moreover, all the candidates are treated strictly on a merit-based. A person can be disqualified at any stage during the recruitment process due to providing fake and false information.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be acceptable. Furthermore, if the application is approved or recommended by anyone then this application will be rejected by the department without assigning any reason. The applicants shall produce original documents at the time of the interview.
Assistant Director General (HR-Depart), Military Land & Cantonment Depart, Rawalpindi.
Read Official Announcement: