Wildlife Division invites the application advertised in Daily Mashriq Newspaper on April 21, 2022, in Buner, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Pakistan. Latest Wildlife Division Management Posts is looking for qualified and eligible candidates.
|Posted on:||April 22, 2022|
|Location:||Buner, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Matric | Intermediate|
|Last Date:||May 10, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Interested applicants can be applied before the closing date of May 10, 2022, as per the advertisement. Wildlife Division announced the vacant posts which include Chowkidar, Wildlife Watcher, and animal keeper. The latest government job opportunities are temporary.
Eligibility Criteria for Latest Wildlife Division Management Posts:
- Intermediate is required for Wildlife watchers.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. Moreover, the minimum height of the candidate is 5 feet 6 inches. Candidates must complete the running of a 2km race in 20 minutes.
- The age limit for all sex is 18-30 years for the vacant post
- Wildlife Watcher
- Animal Keeper
How To Apply For Wildlife Division Management Posts?
- Applicants can apply and attach the Domicile, CV, and attested copies of educational certificates.
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide all original documents at the time of the interview.
- An incomplete and late application is not acceptable during the recruitment process.
- Selected candidates will be informed by SMS or phone call for the interview or physical test.
- The selection will be made purely under the government policy.
Divisional Forest Officer, Buner Wildlife Division Doctor Abdul Qadeer Colony
Read Official Announcement: