National Testing Service NTS invites the application for the vacant post as per the Latest National Testing Service NTS Jobs advertisement published in the Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper dated 10 July 2022 for location Khanewal, Punjab Pakistan.
Desirous applicants are advised to apply for the vacant post which is around 22 July 2022 or see exact from the newspaper ad. This government job opportunity is best for those people who are seeking a job.
|Posted on:||10 July 2022|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermideate | Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||July 22, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
National Testing Service NTS is looking for eligible candidates for the vacant post which includes Teachers and Coordinators.
Latest National Testing Service NTS Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- A person with MS/BS/M.Sc/B.Ed/M. Ed educational qualification will be preferred.
- An individual will be an expert in their relevant field.
- 35-50 years of age limit is required for candidates and upper age relaxation will be applicable as per government policy.
- Moreover, local candidates having the domicile of Punjab will be eligible to apply.
Latest National Testing Service NTS Vacant Positions:
How To Apply For Latest National Testing Service NTS Jobs Khanewal 2022?
- Desirous people send their application along with an updated CV, active Skype ID, mobile number, domicile, CNIC, and educational certificates through courier within 10 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Eligible applicants can apply through the official website of the National Testing Service NTS (www.nts.org.pk). OR CLICK HERE.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channels and submit NOC at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, if the application is approved by anyone then this application will be rejected by the authority without assigning any reason.
- The selected and shortlisted candidates shall bring their original and required documents at the time of the interview.
- The applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply.
- An individual who provides fake and false information is not eligible to apply and can be disqualified at any stage during the selection process.
Captain (Retd) Raffat Mahmood Pakistan Navy Chairman Board directors, Mark Grammer School Khanewal.
Read Official Announcement: