Latest Health Department Jobs invites the application for the eligible post vacant for the interested candidates as the job advertisement published in the daily dawn newspaper and the date of the post is 16 August 2022 or can see exactly from the newspaper ad or visit the official website.
Deserving candidates can apply for these vacant posts before the closing date which is 22 August 2022 or read the official announcement or can see exactly from the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||August 16, 2022|
|Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||August 22, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
the vacant posts include project and Finance and Accounts Officer, Staff Nurse(female), Data Entry Operator, and Counselor(female) announced for the eligible candidates who are interested.
Subscribe via Email for Latest Jobs Updates(Please Cheak Your Inbox For Daily New Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Latest Health Department Jobs:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have the degree of bachelor’s and Masters’s levels.
- The age limit is up to 45 years will be acceptable.
- Minimum 2 years of job experience is required for these vacant posts.
- Both males and females can apply for these vacant posts.
- Only females can apply for the post of staff nurse and counselor.
- Those applicants will be preferred who have the degree approved by any legal institute.
Vacant Positions for Latest Health Department:
- Project and Finance and Accounts Officer
- Staff Nurse(female)
- Data Entry Operator
How To Apply for Latest Health Department Jobs?
- Interested candidates can apply within the days before the closing date which is 22 August 2022.
- Interested applicants submitted their applications to the address Additional Director CDC (HIV/AIDS) Sindh Barrack No. 12 Sindh Secretaries 4-A Karachi.
- Interested applicants must have to attach the CV and copies of all the documents such as educational certificate, experience certificate, required diploma certificate, CNIC copy, domicile, PRC certificate, and 3 passport size photographs with the application form and send it to the address which is mention above.
- Those applications will be rejected which contain wrong information about the candidates.
- Moreover, candidates will be shortlisted according to the requirement for the relevant post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview /test.
- No TADA will be given.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have the domicile of concerned Districts.
- Those countries will prefer to select who fully filled all the requirements for the relevant post.
- Selected candidates offer a good and healthy salary package.
Additional Director CDC (HIV/AIDS) Sindh Barrack No. 12 Sindh Secretaries 4-A Karachi
Read Official Announcement: