Latest FIA jobs 2022 invites the application for the vacant post as the job advertisement published in the newspaper r announced through the official website which is dated 15 August 2022 or can see exactly from the newspaper ad.
Deserving people can apply for the vacant post within 14 days before the closing date which is around 24, August 2022 or read the official announcement carefully.
|Posted on:||August 15, 2022|
|Education:||Primary | Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||August 24, 2022|
|Company:||Federal Investigation Agency|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
The vacant post includes Assistant, Assistant Sub Inspector, Constable, Dispatch Rider, Driver, Investigation Officer, Naib Qasid, Stenotypist, Sub Inspector, and Upper Division Clerk.
Eligibility Criteria for Latest FIA Jobs 2022:
- Interested candidates for the post of Inspector and stenotypist must have a degree bachelors level approved by HEC.
- Minimum 80 w.p.m typing speed is required for the post of Stenotypist.
- Moreover, candidates must have degrees according to the relevant post.
- Candidate must have the degree of primary level for the post of Driver, Dispatch Rider, and Chowkidar.
- Both males and females can apply for the post of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, and Constable.
- Height for men is 5 feet and 6 inches and for women, 5 feet and 4 inches are required for The relevant post.
- Chest size is about 33 ×34-1/2 inches and is required only for men to the relevant post.
- The candidate must be computer literate for the relevant post.
- Experience is required for the relevant post.
- The age limit starts from 18 to 25 years.
Vacant Positions for Latest FIA Jobs 2022:
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Dispatch Rider
- Investigation Officer
- Naib Qasid
- Sub Inspector
- Upper Division Clerk
How To Apply for the Latest FIA Jobs 2022?
- Interested applicants can apply within the days before the closing date which is 24 August.
- Interested applicants can apply online at the address which is mentioned in the advertisement.
- Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants must have all the original documents required for the post at the time of the interview.
- First of all those candidates will be shortlisted who will pass the physical test which includes one mile run in 7 minutes per mail candidate and 1 mile run in 10 minutes for female candidates.
- The candidates will pass the physical test will be shortlisted for the written test.
- The candidates who will pass the written test will be shortlisted for the interview.
- Applicants must have to bring the original CNIC at the time of the test.
- No TADA will be given.
- The applicant must have to mention his mobile phone number in the application.
- The applicant will be informed about his result of the physical written and interview test through the phone number.
- Retired personnel can also apply for these vacant posts.
- Other government servants can also apply through proper channels.
- Selected candidates offer a good and healthy salary package.
Federal Investigation Agency, Headquarters, G-9/4, Islamabad
Read Official Announcement: