Federal Public Service Commission FPSC invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in the Daily Ausaf Newspaper dated 4 July 2022 in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Desirous people can apply before the closing date which is around July 18, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. Interested people should visit the website of Roziday for the latest updates regarding jobs.
|Posted on:||4 July 2022|
|Education:||Bachelors | Masters|
|Last Date:||July 18, 2022|
|Company:||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant Post including Assistant Private Secretary, Preventive Officer, Appraising Valuation Officer, Scientific Officer, Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Inspector General Forest, Demonstrator, Assistant Inspector General Forest, Veterinary Officer, Deputy Armament Supply Officer, Orientation Briefing Officer, and Deputy Scientific Advisor are announced in FPSC. Federal Public Service Commission is looking for dynamic candidates for the vacant post which includes Ent Specialist, Ordnance Management Officer, Lecturer, Statistical Officer, Dietician, Inspector, Female Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Psychologist, and Assistant Electronic Advisor.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have Ph.D./M.Phil/MS educational certificate.
- 20-28 years of age relaxation will be applicable for candidates.
Latest Federal Public Service Commission Vacant Positions:
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Ordnance Management Officer
- Scientific Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Social Welfare Officer
- Biology Lecturer
- Arabic Lecturer
- Botany Lecturer
- Business Administration Lecturer
- Chemistry Lecturer
- Information Technology Lecturer
- Economics Lecturer
- English Lecturer
- Fine Arts Lecturer
- Health Physical Education Lecturer
- History Lecturer
- Home Economics Lecturer
- International Relations Lecturer
- Islamic Studies Lecturer
- Mathematics Lecturer
- Pak Studies Lecturer
- Physics Lecturer
- Political Science Lecturer
- Psychology Lecturer
- Sociology Lecturer
- Statistics Lecturer
- Zoology Lecturer
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor Business Administration
- Assistant Professor Computer Science
- Assistant Professor Economics
- Assistant Professor English
- Assistant Professor Mathematics
- Assistant Professor Psychology
- Assistant Professor Sociology
- Deputy Armament Supply Officer
- Research Officer
- Veterinary Officer
- Deputy Scientific Adviser
- Assistant Electronics Adviser
- Orientation Officer
- Briefing Officer
- Assistant Inspector General Forest
- Ent Specialist
- Appraising Officer
- Valuation Officer
- Preventive Officer
How To Apply For Latest Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs 2022?
- Interested applicants submit their application online on the official website of FPSC (www.fpsc.gov.pk) and also send their application along with all necessary documents including a copy of CV, CNIC, educational certificates domicile, and 4x passport size photographs within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Selected applicants will be called for interview by Departmental Selection Committee. A shortlisted individual produced their original and necessary documents including at the time of the interview. Furthermore, in-service government employees should apply through proper channels. Selected employees will have to quit their previous posts in government organizations.
- Incomplete or incorrect filled-in application forms will not be acceptable. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC reserves the right to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason. Moreover, age relaxation for these pots is applicable as per govt rules. Hiring, recruitment, and selection of applicants will be made purely on a merit basis.
- If the candidate provides any false or faked information, then the department has the authority not only to cancel the candidacy of applicants but also to take legal action at any stage of the selection and recruitment process. Moreover, a healthy salary package will be offered to shortlisted applicants. Disabled/Minority/women quota will be applicable as per govt. rules.
- Candidates are not allowed to take their weapons, Mobile phones, calculators, and other equipment during tests /interviews. These posts are post-specific and non-transferable. Lastly, males or females are eligible to apply for the above vacant posts.
Assistant Director Federal Public Service Commission.
Read Official Announcement: