Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC is looking for eligible and dynamic candidates for the vacant posts. This job advertisement is published in Daily Mashriq Newspaper on 23rd April 2022 in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Pakistan.
Interested candidates can apply before the closing date which is around about 10 May 2022 as per the paper ad of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC. All the vacant positions are announced in the following departments which include wing of the Agriculture Department, labor Department Directorate of labor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, agriculture, livestock, fisheries & cooperative department, local government, elections rural development department, agriculture livestock & cooperative department research wing, population welfare department, forestry, environment & wildlife department, mines & minerals development department, Inspectorate of mines, Directorate General mines & minerals development department, higher education archives & libraries department, home & tribal affairs department, and Directorate of archives & libraries department.
|Posted on:||April 24, 2022|
|Location:||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | Mphil | MBA | MBBS | MS | BS|
|Last Date:||May 10, 2022|
|Company:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Several Vacant Posts are available at Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC which include lectures, Data Administrator, Assistant Director, Assistant Director Technical, Forest Ranger Mensuration, Women Medical Officer, Probation Officer, Mines Inspector, Research Officer, Town Planner, Forest Ranger, Statistical Officer, Parole Officer, Deputy Director Database, Assistant Research Officer, Accounts Assistant, Forestry Lecturer, Statistical Investigator, Forest Ranger Watershed, Band Master, Deputy Director Network, Water Management Officer, Inspector, Forest Manager, Tehsil Architect, Community Development Officer, and Research Assistant.
Eligibility Criteria for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC:
- 9 posts of Assistant Director and Assistant Research Officer are available in Agriculture, livestock, Fisheries & Cooperative Department. At least a second class master’s degree in Zoology with a specialization in Fisheries is compulsory for this post.
- At least a second-class bachelor’s degree in mining engineering from a recognized University is compulsory for the inspectorate of mines. Further MBBS or equivalent qualification for recognized universities is required for women medical officers, Deputy district population, and welfare officers in the population welfare department.
- A total of 83 positions of general,10 females, 5 posts of minority, and two disabled persons are applied for Tehsil architect in local government election & Rural Development Department.
- Candidates who apply for the Deputy Director database must hold a master’s degree in computer science with 5 years of experience in database management. Only females can apply with an age limit of 25-40 years in the Revenue and State Department.
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Research Officer
- Water Management Officer
- Research OfficerLecturer
- Forestry Lecturer
- Forest Manager
- Forest Ranger
- Forest Ranger Mensuration
- Forest Ranger Watershed
- Community Development Officer
- Parole OfficerProbation Officer
- Band MasterResearch Assistant
- Statistical Officer
- Data Administrator
- Statistical Investigator
- Tehsil Architect
- Town Planner
- Women Medical Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Mines Inspector
- Assistant Director Technical
- Deputy Director Database
- Deputy Director Network
How To Apply For Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC?
- Candidates are advised to deposit an application fee of rupees 500 and then fill out the application form. No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicant so the information claimed in the online application form will be treated as final.
- Government and Government employees may apply direct but NCOC will be required before the interview. Furthermoredates from minority communities are required to submit minority certificates along with other documents.
- The letter for the test will be placed on the official website of the Public Service service Commission.
(lLYAS SHAH), DIRECTOR RECRUITMENT KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Read Official Announcement: