Jobs Announced In Tourism Department the application for the job position as per the job advertisement published in Daily Ausaf Newspaper dated 29 July 2022 for location Muzaffarabad, AJK Pakistan.
Desirous people can apply before the closing date which is around August 11, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||29 July 2022|
|Location:||Muzaffarabad, AJK, PakistanPakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate|
|Last Date:||August 11, 2022|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant posts including Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Mali, Khakrob, and Cook are announced in the Tourism Department. This government job opportunity is permanent for applicants.
Jobs Announced In Tourism Department Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to that individual who has an 18-40 years of age limit.
- Primary/Middle/Matric educational qualifications will be preferred for the applicant.
- Moreover, one year of practical experience is required for the above posts.
Tourism Department Vacant Positions:
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply For Jobs Announced In Tourism Department 2022?
- Interested applicants send their application along with documents including an educational certificate, CNIC, and domicile within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Selected people will be called for interview by Tourism Department.
- A shortlisted and selected individual brings their original and required documents during the interview.
- Applicants produced their original certificates during the interview.
- Moreover, individuals who are already employees of government or private bodies should apply through formal channels.
- Incomplete filled-in application forms or those received after the due date will not be acceptable.
- Tourism Department has the authority to cancel any or all the process of recruitment and selection without assigning any reason.
- Moreover, interested applicants may apply for only one position at a time.
Nazim Ala Seyahat Tourism Complex Square Chatr Muzaffarabad.
Read Official Announcement: