Forestry Environmental and Wildlife Department invites the application for the vacant post as per the job advertisement published in Daily Aaj Newspaper dated 22 July 2022 North Waziristan, South Waziristan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Pakistan.
Desirous people can apply before the closing date which is around July 25, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. Interested people should visit the website of Roziday for the latest jobs.
|Posted on:||22 July 2022|
|Location:||North Waziristan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric|
|Last Date:||July 25, 2022|
|Company:||Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Forestry Environmental and Wildlife Department announced the vacant post which includes Security Guard. This post is non-transferable.
Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have a minimum of 12 years of education.
Subscribe via Email for Latest Jobs Updates(Please Cheak Your Inbox For Daily New Jobs
- Height: 5 feet and 1 inch
- Race: cover the distance of 1 km within 7 minutes.
- The 18-30 years of age limit is compulsory for applicants.
- Moreover, at least 03 years of working experience is required for this post.
Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department Vacant Positions:
- Security Guard
How To Apply For Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department Jobs 2022?
- Interested applicants send their application along with all necessary documents including CNIC, educational certificates domicile, and 2x passport size photographs within 10 days after the publication of the advertisement.
- Shortlisted people will be called for interview by Department.
- A shortlisted applicant produced their necessary documents including at the time of the interview.
- Furthermore, government and semi-government employees should apply through proper channels.
- Incomplete or incorrect filled-in application forms will not apply to the department.
- Forestry Environmental and Wildlife Department has the authority to cancel any or all applications as well as increase or decrease any number of posts without assigning any reason.
- Moreover, age relaxation is acceptable as per govt policy for the above pots.
- Selection, Recruitment, and hiring of people will be made purely on a merit basis.
- If the application contains any false or faked information then the application will be rejected by the department.
- No Mobile phones, calculators, and other equipment are allowed during tests /interviews.
- Lastly, males are eligible to apply for the above vacant posts and have a fixed salary of Rs 16000/-
Divisional Forest Officer Wildlife Division North Waziristan North Circular Road Dera Ismail Khan.
Read Official Announcement: