Benazir Income Support Programme Islamabad, Pakistan is looking for eligible candidates as per the job advertisement published in Daily Dawn Newspaper dated June 02, 2022. BISP Jobs 2022 is a federal program overtly in Pakistan that has a mission to lessen poverty.
Interested candidates can be applied before the closing date which is around June 15, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad. This management and government job is temporary.
|Posted on:||June 2, 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor / Master’s|
|Last Date:||June 14, 2022|
|Company:||Benazir Income Support Programme BISP|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs 2022 announced the vacant position which includes Field Operations Associate.
Eligibility Criteria For BISP Jobs 2022:
- The candidate who applies for Field Operation Associate must hold a Bachelor/Master’s in the field of Management Sciences and Business Administration.
- A maximum of 05 years of experience is compulsory for candidates. However, familiarity with government structures, operations, and management.
How To Apply For BISP Jobs 2022?
- Candidates should apply online at BISP’s official website (www.bisp.gov.pk) within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement. The complete and filled online application form is available on BISP’s official website. Upload the updated CV on the application.
- Applications received through email, postal, or by hand will not be acceptable. Only selected and eligible candidates will be called for an interview. Moreover, Remuneration would be negotiable commensuration to the qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Furthermore, a candidate can be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment process due to providing false information and fake documents. Applications received thereafter, in any form, or incomplete will not be acceptable.
- Moreover, the candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for vacant posts may be canceled at any stage during the process of selection/recruitment.
Director HR (Policy & Regulations) Room No 225, Second Floor BISP, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Read Official Announcement: