Army Public School Jobs invites the application for the vacant post as per the 11 June 2022 advertisement in Daily Nation Newspaper for location Bahawalpur, Punjab Pakistan.
Desirous people can apply before the closing date which is around 17 June 2022 or as per the newspaper ad. This government job in APS is full-time and permanent.
|Posted on:||June 11, 2022|
|Location:||Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Intermediate | Master|
|Last Date:||June 17, 2022|
|Company:||Army Public School|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Vacant posts including Maintenance Supervisor, Clerk, and English Teacher are announced in the Army Public School.
Subscribe via Email for Latest Jobs Updates(Please Cheak Your Inbox For Daily New Jobs
Army Public School Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Both males and females are encouraged to apply for English Teacher.
- An individual with a Master/Bachelor/FA/FSc educational background will be preferred for these vacancies.
- A person must be expert and skilled in good communication skills, have good teaching experience with a dynamic personality.
- In addition, a minimum of 03 years of experience is compulsory for candidates.
Army Public School Vacant Positions:
- English Teacher
- Maintenance Supervisor
How To Apply For Army Public School Jobs?
- Desirous people send their application along with an updated CV, CNIC, domicile, Educational certificate, and Experience certificate within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement. In addition, applicants already in government service should apply through proper channels and submit NOC at the time of the interview.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be acceptable. If anyone approves the application then this application will be rejected by the department without assigning any notice. The selected candidates shall bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply. Moreover, all the candidates are treated strictly on a merit-based. A person can be disqualified at any stage during the recruitment process due to providing fake and false information.
APS Middle Bahawalpur Cantt.
Read Official Announcement: