Ministry of Narcotics Control, Anti Narcotics Force Headquarter invites the application for the vacant post as per the ANF Jobs 2022 advertisement published in the daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper of June 7, 2022, in Rawalpindi, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, and Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
Interested candidates can apply before the closing date which is around June 20, 2022, or as per the newspaper ad.
|Posted on:||June 7, 2022|
|Location:||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor|
|Last Date:||June 20, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Narcotics Control|
|How to Apply:||Watch Videos|
|For Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group|
Ministry of Narcotics Control, Anti Narcotics Force Headquarter announced the vacant post which includes Sub-inspector, Mali, Cook, Auditor, Sweeper, Stenotypist, Upper Division Clerk, Ldc, Photostat Machine Operator, Constable Operator, Constable, orderly, Udc, Asi, driver, Lower Division Clerk, Constable Dog Attendant, and Constable driver.
Eligibility Criteria for Anti Narcotics Force ANF Jobs 2022:
- Candidate must hold Bachelor/BA/B.Sc/Intermediate/Matric degree.
- Computer literacy is required for these vacancies. Moreover, applicants must be experts in their relevant field.
- Physical Appearance for Candidates;
- Height: 5’7″ (for male) and 5’4″ (for female).
- Chest: 32’*34′ (for male).
- Preference will be given to that candidate who has a typing speed of 80 w.p.m.
- The age limit for interested people is 18-30 years for this post
Anti Narcotics Force ANF Vacant Positions:
- Sub Inspector
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Constable Driver
- Constable Operator
- Constable Dog Attendant
- Photostat Machine Operator
How To Apply For ANF Jobs 2022?
- Applicants must deposit the application of Rs 300/- in any bank in Pakistan. Furthermore, candidates must send the application along with all required documents within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- The department reserve the right not to fill any vacancy or the number of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time during the recruitment process. If the application is recommended or approved by anyone then this application will be rejected by the department without assigning any reason. All candidates are treated strictly on a merit-based.
- All the candidates must follow the SOPs of COVID-19 during the Interview and Test. Incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall not be acceptable. However, the candidate must mention the post name on the envelope. A person can be disqualified at any stage during the selection process due to providing fake and false information.
- The candidate must mention the post name on the envelope. In addition, the already government employees should apply through proper channels and will produce NOC at the time of the interview.
OIC Recruitment Cell
HQ Anti Narcotics Force (ANF) Wavel Line, Opposite Old Airport (BBIA)
Read Official Announcement: